If you are tired of your skin and wish to provide a soothing effect to your woeful skin then do not worry. With the following face mask recipes in your bag of tricks, you can magically transform your skin from awful to awesome! So grab a notepad and quickly jot down the following recipes in order to get a beautiful and luscious skin within few minutes and be the envy of all.
This recipe has been claimed as one of the best homemade recipes which works as an efficient face mask, moisturizes your skin effectively and makes it smooth. The ingredients and procedure are as follow:
- In order to make this simple recipe you would require whites of at least two eggs and a tablespoon of bland yogurt.
- Get two eggs and separate the whites from the yellow (the yolks). Beat the egg whites in a bowl and add in it yogurt. Mix it well and apply the resultant mixture on your face.
- Keep it for at least 20 minutes and then rinse it off and pat it dry using towel. You would notice an instant glow!
Every skin requires rejuvenation and it could be easily achieved by preparing this simple mask at home which apart from cleansing your face provides nourishment to your skin as well. The ingredients and procedure are as follow:
- For making this simple recipe you would require at least 1 tablespoon of grounded oatmeal, a tablespoon of bland yogurt (try to avoid flavored yogurt) and some honey.
- Take a bowl and add into it the oatmeal and yogurt and mix them well. Mix warm honey into the already prepared mixture and keep stirring it until properly mixed.
- Then apply the mixture on your face and keep it for at least 15 minutes. Rinse off the mixture with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry with towel. In the end do not forget to apply a good moisturizer.
Sugar has always been considered a really good exfoliate agent than a normal salt because salt usually tears the skin. This recipe is considered the best when dead skin gets accumulated on your skin and needs to be taken care of as due to this, the pores get clogged. If you do not exfoliate your skin at least twice a week, your skin may appear duller and ashy. The ingredients and procedure are as follow:
- In order to make this mask you would need 3 tablespoon of sugar and some lukewarm water.
- In some lukewarm water add sugar and keep stirring it until the white sugar gets completely dissolved and no granules are visible.
- Apply this mask on your face and keep it for at least 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. You would instantly notice that your skin has become soft and baby-like!
Are you tired of your dull complexion? Then it is time to embrace the caffeine! When you apply a mixture of coffee as well as cocoa on your face, this mixture reduces the puffiness around the eyes as well as your face apart from giving your skin a luscious texture. The ingredients and procedure of making this mask are as follow:
- In order to make this recipe you would require fine grains of coffee beans which should be properly grinded and should be at least 3 tablespoon. You would also need 3 tablespoon of powdered cocoa, 6 tablespoon of milk, cream or yogurt and some lemon juice or honey, depending upon the type of skin you have.
- Take a bowl and mix powdered cocoa and some coffee into it. Add into it some cream or yogurt and keep stirring it until you get a paste. Now add warm honey to it and mix it well with the paste.
- Now apply the above mixture on your face as well as your neck and keep it on your face until it becomes dry. Rinse off the mixture with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin.
- This mask gives instant glow to your face and can also be used as anti-acne paste.
This is an easy-to-make homemade mask which efficiently cleanses your face as well as provides a glowing sheen to your face. The ingredients and procedure of making this recipe are as follow:
- For making this mask you would require a teaspoon of clay (preferably green), some clay (kaolin), a tablespoon of aloe vera, some rosewater and some rose oil.
- In a bowl mix well green clay as well as clay of kaolin in nature. To this paste add some aloe vera, a tablespoon of rosewater as well as some rose oil.
- Apply the above paste on your face and keep it for few minutes before rinsing it off with water. You would notice a refreshing effect on your face.
It is believed that pumpkin comprises of exfoliating agents such as antioxidants and a mask made out of pumpkin brightens the face considerably apart from softening your sun-damaged skin. The ingredients and procedure of making this recipe are as follow:
- In order to make this mask you would require some pulp of pumpkin (at least a cup, three eggs, a teaspoon of milk made out of almond, some honey and a teaspoon of vinegar.
- Make a paste out of the pulp of pumpkin and add eggs into it. After mixing the eggs well into the paste, add some milk along with warm honey into the mixture and stir well. If you have oily skin, add vinegar into the mixture.
- Apply the mask on your face and keep it for ten minutes. Rinse it off with cold water and apply a moisturizer at the end of the entire procedure. Look at yourself in the mirror and notice a completely new you flaunting a glorious skin!
So head straight to your kitchen and try out few masks, toil a little to get a luscious skin and a radiant face!