Ever wondered that you create a big hole in your wallet by investing thousands and thousands of your hard-earned money on hair products which fails to provide sheen and gloss to your otherwise dead hair? So stop burning a huge hole in your pocket when you can make effective homemade hair masks yourself easily from the ingredients available in every kitchen around the world!
In the current article I would list few highly effective recipes for hair masks which you can make at home and which when applied brings life to your dying hair! Read further to know the tricks of rejuvenating your bleak hair!
If you have a dry hair and usually abhor using hair products which are not made naturally, then this recipe is probably made for you. Prepare to condition your hair by making this recipe comprising of banana as well as avocado, which brings shine to your hair. Just follow the simple steps to make this recipe:
- The ingredients that you would require are a ripe banana and an avocado, a tablespoon of oil preferably olive oil), and some drops of jasmine oil.
- Mix avocado, banana and the oils in a bowl and mash it well using hand or even a blender.
- Apply this mixture to your hair only after you have shampooed and dried your hair. Wrap up your hair in a shower cap and keep it for at least 20 minutes or more.
- Now rinse off the hair mask under shower and be prepared to get glossy hair in a jiffy! Apply this hair mask once every month to get desired result.
If you wish to be the owner of glossy hair, then go for this recipe which comprises of yolk of eggs and some rum. Isn’t it yum? If you wish to desire a look which is polished, you should own hair which is shiny and glossy. Follow the simple steps to prepare this easy homemade conditioner:
- The ingredients that you would require are an egg yolk, rum (at least 3 tablespoons), a tablespoon of oil (preferably olive oil) and some oil made from grape seed.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in it. Massage the mask in your hair as well as on your scalp.
- After massaging your hair with the mask, wrap a towel on your head and wait for at least 40 minutes before rinsing off the mask under shower.
- Get gorgeous hair easily by preparing this easy recipe in the confinements of your kitchen!
It has been known for ages that sunflower oil moisturizes dry hair naturally and thus providing sheen to your hair. So instead of investing your money in expensive potions, try this simple yet effective sunflower oil recipe to get glossy and manageable hair within minutes. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- The ingredients that you would require are sunflower oil or even safflower oil, towel (preferably wet) and comb.
- You would require to get under the shower and wet hair. Then apply some sunflower oil on your scalp and massage your hair gently.
- Use comb to spread the oil throughout your hair (from the roots to the tip).
- Envelope your hair in a towel and keep it like that for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, shampoo your hair properly and rinse it off under the shower to get shiny hair.
Maple syrup is known to be natural ingredient used for hydrating otherwise dry hair. Treat your hair with this maple syrup mask to bring life to your otherwise brittle hair. Simply follow the steps mentioned below to achieve vibrant hair:
- The ingredients that you would require are maple syrup, few drops of honey, a comb and hair wrap such as shower cap.
- Take a bowl and in it mix well 4 tablespoons of maple syrup and few drops of honey.
- Use a comb to apply the above mentioned hair mask to your hair thoroughly from top to bottom of your hair.
- Wrap your hair in a shower cap and keep it like that for at least half an hour. Rinse off your hair under shower and then apply shampoo.
- Make a mental note of not going for this recipe if you have oily hair or else you would end up looking like a greasy haired banshee. This treatment is suitable only for those who have agonizing dry hair.
What is better than vinegar to fight the ever irritating dandruff that reside in your hair and make your days a living Hell. Go for this recipe of vinegar (preferably apple cider) if you want to get rid of dandruff and wash away the residue of your shampoo. Follow the simple steps to get this recipe in a jiffy:
- The ingredients that you would require are a cup of vinegar (usually apple cider), a cup of water and bottle which you could use to spray on your hair.
- Take a bottle and mix in it the vinegar and some water. Mix well both the ingredients and apply this spray on your hair after every time you shampoo.
- Rinse off the vinegar thoroughly in the shower and try not to use this recipe more than once in a week.
- If you have colored your hair, shun using this recipe as the acid present in it would strip off the color from your hair. Be prepared to flaunt dandruff-free glossy hair!
Hopefully these recipes would come to great use to those who prefer using natural products on their hair and even to others. These homemade recipes would efficiently turn your otherwise dead hair into glossy tresses which would be drop-dead forgeous!